The Fastener + Fixing Group provides unrivalled coverage and perspective of the global fastening industry. From its inception, our policy has been to deliver comprehensive, in-depth reporting on the fastener, fixing, and related markets, presenting news genuinely worthy of being read by the industry decision makers.
Since its launch 19 years ago, Fastener + Fixing Magazine has become the most respected publication dedicated to the industry. While Fastener + Fixing Magazine focuses exclusively on trade and manufacturing of fastening products, we also have FastFixTechnology.com - which is dedicated to original equipment manufacturers.
Bridging them both is the long established Fastener + Fixing Search. As a recognised sourcing guide for both trade and users, Fastener + Fixing Search has long been a valued reference for all facets of the industry. Users have the choice of the printed edition or online at www.fastfixsearch.com
All of the material published on this website is subject to copyright and should only be used as detailed below. Failure to do so is a breach of our conditions of use of this website and may violate copyright law.
YOU MAY NOT:
Copy any of our content or republish or redistribute either in part or in full any of the articles, for example by pasting into emails or republishing them in any media, including other websites, printed or digital magazines or newsletters.
• View the content of this website for your personal use on any compatible device and store the content on that device for your personal reference.
• Print single copies of articles for your personal reference.
• Share links to articles by quoting the full URL of the appropriate page of our website.
• Download our RSS feeds and view them for your personal reference.
• Publish online the title and standfirst (introductory paragraph) of any article followed by a link to the article on our website.
• Extract quotations of a maximum of 30 words for inclusion in a longer original text of your own as long as the source of the quotation is fully acknowledged including our website address.
• In case of any doubt or to request permission to publish or reproduce outside of these conditions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This website contains news and articles originated by ourselves and also reports based on or wholly sourced from submissions by third parties to Fastener Fairs Ltd. The utmost care is taken to ensure that information published is accurate and current at the time of publication.
However, Fastener Fairs Limited cannot be held responsible or, in any way liable, for errors or omissions of any material contained on this website. The publisher also cannot be held liable for the validity of any claims included within this website and made by advertisers, contributors or providers of article content. Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the Editor or Fastener Fairs Limited.