Fastener + Fixing Technology (Part of Mack Brooks Group) is committed to protecting your privacy online. We will treat any personal information (data that is unique to an individual, such as a name, address, email address, or telephone number) that you provide to us, or that we obtain from you, in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act of 1998.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We obtain personal information from you when you subscribe to our publications, either digitally or in print. When you visit our website, we also collect certain information that does not identify you personally, but provides us with usage data, such as the number of visitors we receive or what pages are visited most often. This data helps us to analyse and improve the usefulness of the information we provide on our website. We do not hold or store any financial data.
Cookies are used to store your session data. These cookies are set to expire after a predetermined time and are not maintained. If you choose to disable the cookies, the site will still continue to function correctly, although performance may be affected.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES
You can accept or decline cookies by changing the settings in your internet browser. If cookies are disabled, you may find that some features of the website may be affected. For further information on how to disable cookies, please see this external third party website:
HOW DO WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Your personal information will be used only for the purposes of communicating with you in relation to our products and services, or for administration purposes. We will not provide it to any third parties without your permission unless we are required, by law, to do so.
HOW CAN YOU AMEND YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, OR ASK US TO REMOVE IT?
All of the material published on this website is subject to copyright and should only be used as detailed below. Failure to do so is a breach of our conditions of use of this website and may violate copyright law.
YOU MAY NOT:
Copy any of our content or republish or redistribute either in part or in full any of the articles, for example by pasting into emails or republishing them in any media, including other websites, printed or digital magazines or newsletters.
• View the content of this website for your personal use on any compatible device and store the content on that device for your personal reference.
• Print single copies of articles for your personal reference.
• Share links to articles by quoting the full URL of the appropriate page of our website.
• Download our RSS feeds and view them for your personal reference.
• Publish online the title and standfirst (introductory paragraph) of any article followed by a link to the article on our website.
• Extract quotations of a maximum of 30 words for inclusion in a longer original text of your own as long as the source of the quotation is fully acknowledged including our website address.
• In case of any doubt or to request permission to publish or reproduce outside of these conditions please contact email@example.com
This website contains news and articles originated by ourselves and also reports based on or wholly sourced from submissions by third parties to Fastener Fairs Ltd. The utmost care is taken to ensure that information published is accurate and current at the time of publication.
However, Fastener Fairs Limited cannot be held responsible or, in any way liable, for errors or omissions of any material contained on this website. The publisher also cannot be held liable for the validity of any claims included within this website and made by advertisers, contributors or providers of article content. Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the Editor or Fastener Fairs Limited.